Friday 6 March 2015

Expression of Agreeing and Disagreeing

Expression of Agreeing and Disagreeing 

Expression Agreeing 

I think so.
Yes, it is really is.
Yes, I agree with you.
That’s a good idea.
I think you’re right.
That’s right.

Expression of disagreeing. 

I don’t think so.
I don’t agree with you.
I disagree.
That’s not a good idea.
I don’t think that’s right.
I’m sorry. I disagree.

Example

1. Made: I think Mario is the nicest student in our class. What do you think?
    Putu: ... He is always helpful.
    a. I don’t think so.
    b. I don’t agree.
    c. Impossible.
    d. I think so, too. 

2. Bagus : Shall we have a picnic to Watu Ulo Beach this weekend?
    Wiwik: ... I’m sure we’ll have some fun there.
    a. Oh, I disagree.
    b. I’m sorry, I can’t.
    c. That’s a good idea! 
    d. What a tiring journey

0 comments:

Post a Comment