Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Holiday In Forest

The 4th Exercise Of Recount Text! 

By: Miss Wulan
recount text tentang liburan di hutan

    








      I went to forest last month. I went there to visit Australian volunteer English teachers in Maumere, Ende and Bajawa. As a result, I also enjoyed the beauty of the island. 
         I started my first day in Maumere with Jo Keating. After visiting several schools in the city, we took an amazing journey over the mountains to the south coast. We visited a new junior high school there. Then, I travelled to Ende to meet Sharoon Kidman. Ende has a great market with a lovely section of traditional woven ikat cloth and great seafood. 
       My next trip was to Detusuko. It is a mountain village. I went there with Ginny Edwards. Detsuko is not far from Mount Kelimutu. We woke up at 4 a.m to see the three different colored lakes at dawn. It was truly inspiring. 
       My final trip was to Bajawa. It is a small town high in the mountains. It was a very cool place. Yet my trip was fun and memorable. I would like to go back Flores one day. 
Source: Potensi Work Sheet 

Answer The Following Question Based On The Text! 

1. On the first day, the writer went to ...
    a. Ende
    b. Maumere
    c. The mountain village
    d. Mount kelimutu
2. The writer last’s destination is ...
    a. Bajawa
    b. Detusuko
    c. Maumere
    d. Mount kelimutu
3. The following statements are true, except ...
    a. The writer visited some schools in Maumere
    b. After visiting Maumere, the writer went to Ende
    c. After visiting, the writer went to the mountain village
    d. Bajawa is the writer’s third destination
4. The synonym of the words “coast” is ...
    a. Shore
    b. River
    c. Mountain
    d. Lake
5. The generic structure of a recount text concludes ...
    a. Orientation
    b. Participants and series of events
    c. Participants
    d. Orientation, series of event and reorientation

The Key 
1. B
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. D

0 comments:

Post a Comment