Saturday 7 February 2015

UJIAN NASIONAL SMK (1st) 2015

Ujian Nasional SMK Bahasa Inggris 1

By:Miss Wulan
naskah ujian nasional smk bahasa inggris tentang ragam dialog

 

 

 

 

 

The 1st SIMULASI 

Reading Section (part 1)

Choose the appropriate answers! 
1. Rita      : I have a train to catch, but the traffic jam is very bad. I don’t know how long I will get there by cab.
    Hanika : ...
    Rita      : That’s a good idea.
    a. You should wait.
    b. You shouldn’t leave now.
    c. Would you like me to call a cab for you?
    d. Why don’t you take TransJakarta?

2. Caller           : I’d like to speak to Dr. Peter, please?
    Receptionist : I’m sorry, but Dr. Peter is away ...
    a. Would you like me to take a message?
    b. Would you like me to leave a message?
    c. Should I repeat your message?
    d. Anything else to go with that?

3. Susi     : ... What should we do next?
    Nanda : Now you can put the pasta in and cook it until it’s tender.
    a. The water is bubbling.
    b. The pasta is cooking.
    c. The sauce is not ready.
    d. I’m going to eat pasta.

4. Afri     : Well, I have to go. I’m going to meet Pipit.
    Linda  : I miss Pipit! Please say hello to her for me.
    Afri     : All right ...
    a. I should let her know.
    b. Should I tell her?
    c. I will tell you she said hello.
   d. I will tell her you said hello.

5. Customer   : Excuse me. Can you tell me where the optical shop is?
    Concierge  : I’m sorry, ma’am, but ...
    Customer   : No wonder I couldn’t find it. Well, all right. Thanks for your help.
    a. The shop is opened until late night.
    b. The shop is closed until New Year’s.
    c. I couldn’t find it either.
   d. You have to find it yourself.

6. Rina   : Sita, could you please ...? I need to use the restroom.
   Sita     : sure, no problem. It’s safe with me.
   a. Look after my purse for me.
   b. Check my purse.
   c. Save my purse.
   d. Give me that purse.

7. Tia              : Mr. Daniel, Accounting would like to know ... the 2 p.m meeting later.
    Mr. Daniel  : Yes. Please tell them I will join them.
    a. When you are joining.
    b. If you are joining.
    c. If you would like to send someone.
    d. The refreshment for.

8. Natalia         : sir, i have checked the tickets to Jogja for you next week. There are only 5 a.m and 10 p.m flights available.
    Mr: Denny  : hmmm. In that case, I’ll take the late flight.
    Natalia        : Very well..for you.
    a. I will book the 10 p.m flight.
    b. I will book the 5 a.m flight.
    c. I will find a flight after 10 p.m.
    d. I will not buy any ticket.

9. Adit     : The banner looks great! The design team did a great job!
    Retno   : ...
    a. I couldn’t agree more!
    b. I would like to design it too.
    c. I can give you a copy.
    d. I think they designed it.

10. Guest      : Excuse me. Where is the nearest bus station?
      Security  :...
      Guest      : Thank you.
      a. It’s right next to the elevator.
      b. It’s just behind this building.
      c. It leaves in about an hour.
      d. It arrives every 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment