Saturday 7 February 2015

UJIAN NASIONAL SMK (2nd) 2015

UJIAN NASIONAL SMK Bahasa Inggris 2 

By:Miss Wulan  
contoh soal ujian nasional bahasa inggris tentang ragam percapakapan









The 1st SIMULASI 

 Reading Section (part 2) 

Choose the appropriate answers! 
11. Sylvia    : where are you?
      Laksmi  : I’m still on my way to the office. I’m terrible sorry. I ... to work until very late yesterday and I ... late this morning.
     a. Have; wake up
     b. Had; wake up
     c. Had; had to wake up
     d. Didn’t have; didn’t wake up.

12. Cashier     : That will be Rp. 752. 000
      Customer  : Oh no, I ran out of cash.
      Cashier     : ...
      Customer : that’s wonderful.
      a. I don’t have small change.
      b. I will pack it in about for you.
      c. We accept credit card.
      d. We only accept cash.

13. Rimta  : What do you think of this brochure? Do you like the front type and size?
      Yasmi  : ... it’s easy to read.
      a. I agree with you.
      b. I like it.
      c. I don’t like it.
      d. I think size 12 would look worse.

14. Manager: we are having New Year’s party tonight at the ballroom. All guests are welcome ...
     Guest      : that sounds great! What time is it?
     a. We would be thrilled if you could come.
     b. We should be able to invite you.
     c. Would you like us to invite you?
     d. Would you like to see it?

15. Adit : Nice car! Would you mind if I took it for a drive?
      Tito : ...
     a. Of course I do!
     b. I would.
     c. Sure!
     d. Never mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment